Your Name (required)
Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) (required)
Mobile phone number
Land line number
Your Email (required)
How can we help you? Please give a brief description of your main aim for your bike fit.
---Recreational onlySerious recreationalRacing
Type of bike
How many hours per week do you ride?
How many days per week do you ride?
How long have you been riding at your current level?
Do you have any specific goals for this ‘season’?
Recreational health and fitnessKey race(s) date(s) – please list belowOther – please specify
Do you have any areas of pain or discomfort on the bike? Please list (if required)
Are you currently receiving any treatment?
Do you suffer with any health problems? Please list (if required)
Have you previously had a bike fit? If so please give details
By accepting this opportunity to attend a bike fit you declare the following to be both true and accurate;
• I am 18 years of age or older
• I discharge the bike fitter and Retul of any liability for my actions whilst attending the bike fit
• I am voluntarily attending the premises of 17 Bull Plain Hertford SG14 1DX and waive my right to claim against the fitter for any injury occurred prior to, during or following my bike fit, any injury occurring during the riding of my cycle or that incurred whilst or from receiving incidental advice.
• I assume all risks of injury to myself while participating in any bike fit, bike fitting, and/or related activities (for example, riding a bicycle after receiving bike fitting services by the fitter), and services or advice incidental or related to bike fitting and entry at the above-described premise.
• This agreement does not serve as a release or waiver of any Claims for any injury resulting from the willful, wanton, reckless, or intentional misconduct of the fitter, their/its officers, directors, agents, servants, or employees.
• If any portion or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, unenforceable or invalid, then such portion or term shall be severable from the Agreement and it shall remain in full force and effect.
• Before every ride, please check your cycle for roadworthiness, please check all parts are suitable for riding and all bolts are at the correct tension, it is not possible for your fitter to take liability for any accident, incident or injury caused following adjustments carried out during a bike fit. Your wellbeing is paramount as is the enjoyment of your cycling, we take this very seriously and wish you a good ride.
I accept the above agreement and declare that the information I have provided is correct
Please enter the letters and/or numbers in the box to prove you are human!
Back to bookings page
Comments are closed.